Procurement Engineer Job Description | Scope of Works
November 17, 2009
- Meeting with the client and consultant discussing the required specification of materials and the alternatives proposed during the tender stage.
- Procuring the material from all over the world as the requirement of project specification for building and pipe line projects.
- Responsible for the preparation of inquiries and purchase orders.
- Coordination with Site for the required Materials needed.
- Coordination with Planning Engineers for the materials that needs to procured as soon as possible and to know the material lead time.
- Coordination with Tendering Department for the Budget of the materials.
- Preparation of material’s submittal including material schedule.
- Preparation of new variation orders.