QA/QC Engineer Job Description and Scope of Works
November 17, 2009
The sample QA/QC Engineer Job Description and Scope of Works is applicable for those working in Roads, and Pipelines
- Conducts field inspection on laid asphalt mix and verify conformance to approved specifications.
- Conducts inspection on the construction of ditches, gabions, retaining walls, wing walls, parapet walls and other grouted rip rapping works.
- Conducts inspection on the installation of concrete posts and guardrails.
- Prepare and review documents for project close-out requirements.
- Conducts in-house orientation on company policies and procedures to employees in preparation for their incorporation to Company
- Supervise the implementation of punchlist(balance of works) issued by client to conform with the established Client standards and specifications.
- Prepare QC Inspection reports and monthly accomplishment reports.