QA/QC Manager Job Description | Scope of Works ( Plant )
November 17, 2009
Below mentioned QA/QC Manager Job Description | Scope of Works is a sample jobs Description for a QA/QC manager that is working in a Pipe and Fittings production Plant a separate Scope of work will be provided soon for the Construction Works.
- Generate Non-conformance Reports to activities not conforming to project specifications and monitor detailed action plans for close-out.
- Prepare and Maintain Quality Manual for the Organization.
- Generate work instructions, company procedures for use by the organization and submission to client.
- Conducts Internal Quality Audit.
- Conduct and prepare analysis of generated NCRs, complaints, audit results.
- Created process flowcharts for various activities and departments.
- Arrange with third party inspectors for necessary testing.
- Implement Quality System to the Project.
- Arrange materials documentation requirements and submits to Client Inspection Department for acceptance.
- Arrange company documents for Client accreditation.
- Prepare Quality Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) for submission to Saudi Aramco.
- Review Mill Test Certificates. ( For Production Related Works only )